You are watching: Which of the following is not a budgetary account?
2. In bookkeeping for state and also neighborhood governments the modified accrual basis is forced for A. Proprietary and fiduciary funds. B. Governmental funds. C. Governpsychological and fiduciary funds. D. Governpsychological and also internal business funds.
3. Under the modified accrual basis of accounting, profits have to be recognized once A. Earned. B. Collected in cash. C. Authorized by the budacquire ordinance. D. Measurable and available.
4. The accrual basis of accountancy applicable to proprietary money forms requires that exchange revenues be recognized as soon as A. Earned. B. Collected in cash. C. Authorized by the budgain ordinance. D. Measurable and available.
5. Which of the adhering to funds is a governpsychological fund-type? A. Private-function trust money. B. Internal organization money. C. Permanent fund. D. Enterpclimb money.
6. Financial sources set aside to pay principal and also interest on general permanent debt might be accounted for in which of the complying with money types? A. Private-function trust money. B. Debt organization money. C. Principal and interest trust money. D. Internal organization money.
7. According to GASB standards transfers need to be well-known A. When earned. B. When collected in cash. C. When authorized by the budacquire ordinance. D. In the duration the interfund receivable and also payable aclimb.
8. Which of the following is a proprietary fund? A. Special revenue money. B. Investment trust fund. C. Debt service money. D. Internal service money.
9. Which of the adhering to is a fiduciary fund? A. Investment trust money. B. Special revenue fund. C. Debt organization fund. D. Enterprise money.
10. Capital assets provided by an enterpclimb money need to be accounted for in the A. Enterpincrease fund and also depreciation on the funding assets need to be videotaped. B. Business-form activities journal but no depreciation on the funding assets should be taped. C. Governmental activities journal and depreciation on the capital assets must be videotaped. D. Enterpclimb fund yet no depreciation on the capital assets must be tape-recorded.
11. The activities of a water utility department, which provides its services to the general public on a user charge basis, have to be accounted for in A. An enterpincrease fund. B. A special revenue money. C. The General Fund. D. An interior service fund.
12. The measurement emphasis and also basis of audit that are the majority of unfavor those offered by company entities are those offered by A. Governpsychological funds. B. Fiduciary funds. C. Proprietary funds. D. Contribution funds.
13. Which of the adhering to governpsychological funds should be reported as a significant fund? A. The General Fund. B. Any money through complete assets, liabilities, earnings, or expenditures that are 10% or more of the General Fund and 5% or even more of total General Fund and Business-form Activities. C. The federal government may opt to encompass or exclude any type of money it choses as a major money. D. Only the General Fund and unique revenue funds that accomplish the 10% and 5% size criteria.
14. Which of the complying with governmental funds must be reported as a significant fund? A. The General Fund. B. Any fund via total assets, liabilities, revenues, or expenditures that are 10% or more of the General Fund and also 5% or even more of full General Fund and also Business-kind Activities. C. The federal government may opt to incorporate or exclude any type of fund it choses as a major money. D. Only the General Fund and special revenue funds that meet the 10% and also 5% size criteria.
See more: Definition Of Take A Turn For The Worse Or Worst ? Does One Take A Turn For The Worse, Or The Worst
15. Which of the complying with would be reported as a nonspendable fund balance? A. Inventory. B. Restricted assets. C. Assets whose use is restricted. D. Capital assets.