Idiom Scenario 1
Your internet browser does not assistance the audio facet.
You are watching: What does pure as the driven snow mean
Pamela is talking to a frifinish about Pamela's son Aaron. Aaron is five years old. Pamela tells her frifinish that she has always been very mindful to limit the tv that Aaron watches. Pamela likewise defines that she has been incredibly cautious to shield her son from the harsh realities of the civilization. Pamela's friend remarks that Aaron ...is as pure as the pushed snow.
Idiom Scenario 2
Your web browser does not assistance the audio element.
Shirley is a pretty sixteen year old girl. She is from a well-off household and as such she will certainly have a vast party to celebprice her being introduced to culture. Even though Shirley has traveled extensively and been exposed to many type of instances that may have actually tempted her, she has never lost her virginity. You can say that Shirley ...
is as pure as the moved snow.
to be as pure as the moved snow - In the News
to be as pure as the moved snow - Usage:
Usage Frequency Index: 77
to be as pure as the moved snow - Gerund Form:Being as pure as the pushed scurrently can be a challenging task for young civilization in today's modern-day world.
to be as pure as the moved snow - Examples:
1) I am as pure as the thrust snow if my thoughts are holy.
2) You are as pure as the propelled snow if you have actually not had sex.
3) He is as pure as the driven snow if he is a saint.
4) She is as pure as the driven snow if she is an innocent.
5) Her skin is as pure as the propelled snow if it does not have actually blemishes.
6) We are as pure as the driven snow if we have actually no dirty thoughts.
7) You (all) are as pure as the pushed snow when you (all) are born.
8) They are as pure as the moved snow until they watch also a lot tv.
9) I'm taking it they are as pure as the driven snow and have never before participated/been associated in anything that was unpleasant.
10) Yes, Lynne, all gay human being are pure as the driven snow. They never before abuse or cwarm on their partners or harm civilization.
11) She is as innocent and pure as the driven snow.
12) Sir John Kerr will certainly look as pure as the driven snow by comparikid.
13) Though I more than likely need to admit that the ABC is not pure as the driven snow, at least they are not appeasing advertisers.
14) It's constantly with us, also via lily white, pure as the driven snow Canadians, that really think we do no wrong. Delusion is intoxicating.
15) While I do not think Assange is " pure as the driven snow, " what taken place to innocent until prcooktop guilty?
16) Americans like for people to think that we're pure as the driven snow - but we're not.
17) By comparison to his adversaries, Phil Jones is pure as the driven snow.
18) Everybody else, you suggest, is as pure as the driven snow and merely a victim of British meddling.
19) Even if all his decisions are pure as the driven snow, his method of implementing them is totally doing not have the grace that is required.
See more: What Does Tal Vez Mean In English, What Does Talvez Mean In Portuguese
20) Miraculous: 300 human being, all as pure as the driven snow, while all roughly them was a slushpit of corruption.