Winter is slowly approaching and also for the majority of of us that indicates boots, cozy sweaters and hats. During this time of year hats are essential to continuing to be warmth. However, having actually a large fro deserve to sometimes acquire in the method of that. Although we’d all love to look fabulous and also remain warmth, doing so deserve to be a genuine challenge for many type of of us naturals. Keep reading to learn 6 ways to wear winter hats with herbal hair!
1. The Beanie: This timeless hat is perfect for all hair kinds. It works well with multiple hairlayouts from wash & goes to twist outs. This hat is guaranteed to save you warmth and cute!
Tip: always wear a satin bonnet underneath your beanie hat this will certainly proccasion your hair from breaking and gaining dry.
You are watching: How to wear a hat with an afro
Related: 5 DEEP CONDITIONERS FOR NATURAL HAIR UNDER $15
2. The Basesphere Cap: Feeling athletic or simply lazy? This an excellent choice for those lazy weekends when you don’t have time to execute your hair, however you have to run errands. If your hair is shorter a good alternative to rocking a basesphere cap is pulling your hair into 2 level twists or a low bun.
3. The Fedora: If you’re into protective styling in the time of the cooler months of the year this hat would certainly be a good alternative for you. Simply twisting every one of your hair and also pinning up the back is a great way to safeguard your hair, while still looking fabulous! After a couple of days sindicate release the twists and also you have a fresh new style.
4. The Fedora & Up Do: If you don’t choose hair hanging in your challenge one more choice would certainly be a “Janelle Monae” motivated style. Sindicate secured the ago of your hair up right into flat twists and leave out just the front portion. You can style it right into a sazzy pompadour or you can perform a level twist for some texture.
Related: 3 CURL COCKTAILS TO COMBAT DRY HAIR
5. The Skully Hat : This lhelp ago look is excellent for girls with longer lengths or females that may be rocking a protective style prefer a weave during the winter.
Christina wears skully caps frequently throughout the winter under her extensions as a protective style. See this LBS Chic: Airing The Laundry outift post for even more pics. It functions great for medium to lengthy length curls.
6. Protective Styling With Any Hat: When your hair is in a protective style like braids or faux locs you deserve to pretty much acquire amethod with any kind of of these hats. This is a great means to ensure that your hair is defended from the harsh weather facets.
See more: John Wayne America Why I Love Her Lyrics, America, Why I Love Her
What are some of your favorite hats to rock throughout the winter?
For even more ideas inspect out this video or visit Fatima’s Youtube Channel.