In the Final Fantasy XV, tright here are various cool outfits are obtainable for Noctis and his friends. Each character can equip two accessories that complement the series’ staples. However before, Noctis deserve to equip more variety of outfits than Gladiolus, Ignis and also Prompto as he is the Prince. By dressing up, together with readjust in visual, each outfit provides some attached stats. The adhering to guide consist the indevelopment around list and areas of outfits in the game.
You are watching: Final fantasy 15 where to get outfits
List of Outfits and also Locations:
Outfits of Noctis:
1. Casual Outfit
Unlock – Default Effect – Prevents mollified, shocked statues, disenchanted, frozen and scorched.
2. Casual Outfit (no jacket)Unlock – Default Effect – Critical rate +20%
3. Prince’s Fatigues
Unlock – Key Quest: Reunion and also Recoexceptionally Effect – Max HP +20%
4. Prince’s Fatigues (no jacket)Unlock – Default Effect – Strength/Magic +20%
5. Royal Raiment
Unlock – Preorder bonus Effect – Max HP +25% and also Max MP +25%
6. Royal Raiment (no jacket)Unlock – Pre-order bonus Effect – Magic +30% and limitless stamina
7. Kingly Raiment
Unlock – Key Quest: Reunion and also Recovery Effect – Vitality/Spirit +30%
8. Kingly Raiment (no jacket)Unlock – Main Quest: Reunion and Recoincredibly Effect – HP recoextremely price +3% and also MP recoextremely price +6%
9. Thermal Suit
Unlock – Main search in the time of “A Precious Source of Power” and also hunts in the power plant Effect – Max HP +20%, block fire damage and burnt standing
Outfits of Ignis, Gladiolus, and Prompt:
10. Casual OutfitUnlock – Default Effect – Proccasions mollified, disenchanted, burnt, shocked statues, and frozen.
11. Casual Outfit (no jacket)
Unlock – Default Effect – Critical rate +20%
12. Kingsglaive GarbUnlock – Main Quest: Reunion and also Recovery Effect – Vitality/Spirit +30%
13. Kingsglaive Garb (no jacket)
See more: Is The Process Of Receiving , Attending To, And Assigning Meaning To Verbal And Visual Stimuli.
Unlock: Key Quest – Reunion and Recoextremely Effect – HP recoincredibly price +3%
14. Crownsguard FatiguesUnlock – Default Effect – Max HP +20%
15. Crownsguard Fatigues (no jacket)
Unlock – Default Effect – Strength/Magic +20%
16. Thermal SuitUnlock – Main pursuit throughout “A Precious Source of Power” and also hunts in the power plant. Effect – Max HP +20%, block fire damages and scorched status.
Do examine out our other Final Fantasy XV guides from the Wiki web page. It carries finish project walkvia, tips and also tricks, collectibles location, and also many type of various other points.