You are watching: Downsizing reduces the __________.
1. The range of Gatorade offerings, from the typical Gatorade Thirst Quencher to recently enhanced beverperiods conveying the mindset of a tough-love coach or personal trainer through in-your-face names on the label and also nutrition benefits inside, are all examples of a company"s commitment to product innovation.
1. A concept that defines the stperiods a product goes through in the marketplace—development, development, maturity, and also decline—is referred to as the .
18. The absence of profit in the introductory phase of the product life cycle is extremely often the result of
18. The marketing objective for a product in the stage of the product life cycle is to develop consumer awareness and also stimulate trial.
18. Gillette spent $200 million in advertising to present the Fusion razor to male shavers. Such expenditures are frequently made to stimulate , the desire for the product course, quite than for a certain brand also, once there are few rivals with the exact same product.
18. Promotional expenditures at the advent phase of the product life cycle are best invested on
18. Throughout the introduction phase of the product life cycle, promotional expenditures are made to stimulate customer desire for a whole product course quite than for a particular brand. The customer demand also that is engendered is referred to as demand.
18. When the Egg Farmers of Canada imposed its "Get Cracking" declaring project, the organization was trying to stimulate demand also.
18. As more rivals launch their own commodities and the product progresses alengthy its life cycle, firm attention is concentrated on developing demand also, or the choice for a particular brand.
18. For years, once the majority of consumers assumed of cranberries, they believed of the Ocean Spray brand also. Then Northland cranberry juice came on the industry, claiming that it was remarkable to the Ocean Spray brand. Northland was developing demand also for its cranberry assets.
18. The 2 the majority of widespread pricing options for commodities in the advent phase of the product life cycle are and also .
18. Throughout the advent phase of the product life cycle, a(n) pricing strategy might be supplied. This pricing strategy charges a high initial price to recoup the prices of product breakthrough.
18. A firm may select a skimming strategy in the time of the advent phase of its product to assist recover costs of development and/or to .
18. 3M is a understand of the pricing strategy. According to a 3M manager, "We hit quick, price high, and also gain the heck out when the me-as well assets pour in."
18. All of the complying with are true about a skimming pricing strategy when provided during the development stage of the product life cycle EXCEPT:
A. it capitalizes on the price insensitivity of at an early stage buyers.
B. its profit margins might be high.
C. it encourages "me too" entrants right into the sector.
D. it recovers the R&D expenses of the new giving.
E. it helps develop unit volume.
18. Xerox pioneered the initially portable fax machine. In 1980, the price was $12,700. Xerox offered a(n)
pricing strategy to help recoup its research study and development costs.
18. During the development phase of the product life cycle, the strategy that discourperiods competitive enattempt by charging a low price for a brand-new product is described as pricing.
92. To take care of commodities in the decrease stage of the product life cycle, providers regularly use either a
strategy or a strategy.
92. A strategy of dropping a product from the product line throughout the decrease phase of the product life cycle is described as .
202.A marketing strategy that alters a product"s characteristic, such as its top quality, performance, or appearance, to increase its value and also sales to customers is described as .
transforms a product"s characteristic, such as its quality, performance, or appearance, to boost its worth to customers and to boost sales
203.When Proctor & Gamble revamped Pantene shampoo and conditioner via a brand-new vitamin formula and relaunched the brand through a multimillion-dollar declaring and also proactivity project, what strategy did it usage to regulate the product via its life cycle?
203.DiGiorno rising crust pizza has actually been easily accessible in the freezer sections of supermarkets for quite a while. The product"s current advent of a DiGiorno cheese stuffed crust to its line of pizzas is an instance of
212.A strategy for controlling a product"s life cycle that attempts to uncover new customers, boost a product"s use among existing customers, or produce new use cases is referred to as .
maneras a product"s life cycle to uncover brand-new customers, rise a product"s usage among existing
. customers, or create brand-new usage situations
212.All of the following are sector change tactics EXCEPT:
A. creating a brand-new use instance.
B. finding brand-new customers.
C. altering a product"s appearance.
D. targeting brand-new sector segments.
E. increasing a product"s usage among existing customers.
212.When Coca-Cola promoted Coke as a morning beverage for those consumers that do not drink coffee, it offered a strategy.
212.Major Amerihave the right to automobile manufacturers are supplying buying incentives to newly graduated college students who traditionally have little or no crmodify. Car manufacturers are utilizing which of the following sector alteration strategies?
212.Dockers, the U.S. sector leader in casual pants, initially intfinished its product as a solitary pant for eextremely situation. Dockers currently promotes different looks for job-related, weekfinish, dress, and also golf. Dockers" brand-new strategy is designed to .
212.Changing the area a product occupies in a consumer"s mind family member to competitive products is described as .
212.Reducing the variety of attributes, characteristics, or price when replacing a product is described as
212.Reducing the package content without altering package size while keeping or raising the package price is referred to as .
212.Georgia-Pacific lessened the content of its Brawny paper towel six-roll fill by 20 percent without lowering the price. Georgia-Pacific supplied a(n) strategy.
212.Consumer advocates think the practice of downsizing by customer products firms has actually resulted in
212.Which of the following obstacles does downsizing try to combat as soon as consumers will adopt a brand-new product or repurchase an existing one?
212.An organization"s use of a name, phrase, architecture, symbol, or combination of these to identify its products and differentiate them from those of rivals is described as .
212.Any word, tool (design, sound, shape, or color), or combination of these supplied to identify a seller"s products or solutions is described as a .
A.any word, device (style, sound, form or color), or combination of these offered to distinguish a seller"s assets or services
the identification that a firm has legally registered its brand also name or profession name so the firm has its
. exclusive use, thereby avoiding others from making use of it.
252.The marketing of low-cost copies of popular brands not made by the original producer is described as
270.The added value a brand name gives to a product past the functional benefits gave is described as
270.Brand also equity is the included value a brand name offers to a product past the functional benefits provided.
See more: Why Is My Betta Fish Not Moving ? What Does It Mean If A Betta Fish Is Not Moving
This worth has two distinctive advantages: (1) it creates a competitive advantage and also (2) .